Clinical Toxicology: Principles and Mechanisms
Clinical Toxicology : Principles and Mechanisms. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Write a review. Frank a Barile.
- Clinical Toxicology: Principles and Mechanisms: orezemit.cf: Frank A. Barile: Books.
- Clinical Toxicology Principles and Mechanisms.
Walmart Tell us if something is incorrect. Add to Cart.
Free delivery. Arrives by Friday, Sep Free pickup Fri, Sep Ships to San Leandro, Davis St.
Product Highlights About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.http://creatoranswers.com/modules/paula/refugi-sant-jordi.php
Barile'S Clinical Toxicology "Principles And Mechanisms"
See our disclaimer. Customer Reviews. Write a review. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. Email address.
Clinical Toxicology: Principles and Mechanisms, Second Edition
Please enter a valid email address. Walmart Services. Get to Know Us. See All Customer Reviews. Shop Textbooks. Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability.
- The Shadows of Total War: Europe, East Asia, and the United States, 1919-1939 (Publications of the German Historical Institute);
- Correspondence Analysis and Data Coding with Java and R (Chapman & Hall CRC Computer Science & Data Analysis).
- Exiles in Hollywood: major European film directors in America!
- Principles of Computer Graphics: Theory and Practice Using OpenGL and Maya®.
- 2nd Edition;
- Detective Fiction in Cuban Society and Culture.
Overview Examining the complex interactions associated with clinical toxicological events and chemical exposure of drug administration, this updated and revised Second Edition functions as a stand-alone text or reference of clinical toxicology for professionals, students of toxicology and pharmacy, as well as forensic toxicologists, occupational healthcare workers, industrial hygienists, and safety engineers.
Key features in Clinical Toxicology: Principles and Mechanisms include: Convenient and organized categorization of compounds into therapeutic and non-therapeutic agents Tables, drawings, and figures that provide readily accessible, precise data Tables for easy usage and cross-reference to names, indications, effects, adverse reactions, and drug interactions for over 70 common herbal products The brand, generic, and street names of therapeutic agents Topics covered in the Second Edition include: Symptoms of diseases and pathology caused by toxins and clinical drugs Biological and chemical toxins, changes in protocols for managing toxic ingestions, new antidotes, changes in treatments, and the pharmacology and toxicology of herbal products The effects of biological and chemical agents cited by the U.
About the Author Frank A.
- Librería Médica Felgueroso?
- 3rd Edition?
- Account Options;
- The African American Experience: Psychoanalytic Perspectives;
- Free at Last: Experiencing True Freedom Through Your Identity in Christ!
- US Marine Corps.